One of the best selling tours that gives you the chance to enjoy both mountains and beaches for a great value!
If you are more of a beach lover and would like to go a bit less offroading hop to the Villasimius version of this trip.Sardinia does not only have great sea, sand and beaches and our idea of tourism is to highlight the beautiful panoramic mountains before to dip down into amazing waters.
If you prefer the same excursion with fewer 4x4 passages and more beach choose the one in Villasimius, in that you will only have panoramic sea views.In this excursion you will discover several routes suitable for 4x4 vehicles with breathtaking views before visiting 2 beautiful beaches in the area of Chia.
- Reach great view points and stop twice for taking pics / videos / stories
- Snorkeling sets provided for free
- It's cheaper than renting a car, we'll drive you there, get straight to the best beaches without wasting time
- Beach stops at the most beautiful South Sardinian beaches
Swimming costume, towel, sun screen and will to enjoy this paradisiac beaches.Every guest is allowed to carry a small bag that can fit under the seat due to limited space on board of our 4x4's. If you will carry a big luggage without notice we might not let you start the tour.
pick up free of charge around Cagliari only.
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Yenne (ang. corso Vittorio Emanuele), 09124 Cagliari CA, Italia
Offered byWelcome to Sardinia
From its mountains to its beaches, discover the highlights of Sardinia’s lovely landscape on this active, full-day tour. Following morning pickup from your Cagliari hotel, set off with just a small group for company.
Venture first to a local habitat where you can see wild flocks of flamingos before heading to the mountains for a rugged, 4x4 excursion. Finally, head to the sea and visit several stunning beaches, where you can swim, sunbathe, and snorkel at your leisure.